At the initiative of HRH Princess Adelah bint Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, and the support of King Abdullah’s sons and daughters, the project for documenting the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz was established on 02 Rajab 1428H/ 16 July 2007, which was the seed for King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Biography Documentation Center, and under the resolution of Their Royal Highnesses members of the Board of Trustees of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Foundation for humanitarian work, No. (G M 1/5/2016) on 16 Ramadan 1437H/ 21 June 2016.
Since its inception, the Center has sought to be a reliable historical reference to the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, through its scientific approach and electronic documentary programs of monitoring, archiving, documenting, writing, publishing and production.
To be a reliable scientific reference for the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz.
Documenting and highlighting the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud using a scientific and informational approach.
• Loyalty: The employees' unwavering ethical dedication to loyalty as outlined by the organization in carrying out its mission, and utilizing all available resources to fulfill this purpose.
• Proficiency: Working to consolidate the concepts of quality and perfection to achieve professionalism and excellence in the operations of the center.
• Participatory: Promoting a culture of collaboration and involvement by encouraging initiative and engagement in all processes, while ensuring accessible information to beneficiaries.
• Objectivity: Commitment to scientific standards in documentation, archiving and research based on an objective basis, leading to a high level of confidence in the center's outcomes.
• Credibility: Achieving the highest level of credibility in all the services provided by the Center.
• Developing the scientific research and production system.
• Developing the digital content of the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz.
• Building quality partnerships locally and internationally.
• Development of institutional performance.
• Raising the level of satisfaction of beneficiaries and stakeholders.